THE DAN PLATINUM PROGRAM PROVIDES A PROPRIETARY TRIED AND PROVEN LEGAL DUAL PRONGED APPROACH FOR CONSUMERS TO QUICKLY GET RELIEF FROM UNSECURED DEBTS
- Original Creditor: Consumer simply assigns open accounts with original creditors to DAN.
- Using their expertise, DAN makes an offer to the creditor to amend the card agreement to extremely favorable debtor terms, e.g. 0% interest, no over limit fees, no late payment fees, no negative reports to credit reporting agencies, and others, AND from the date of amendment acceptance, DAN makes the payments under the new terms. Consumer makes no further payments to creditor!
- Collectors other than Original creditors: Using powerful State and Federal consumer protection laws, DAN uses its expertise in answering all demands with the goal of making the claims of debt “uncollectible”
- In the rare case of suit, a local professional is provided as part of the DAN service (consumer court appearance not likely required)
- 100% MONEY BACK SERVICE GUARANTEE
- One step enrollment online, including e-signature
- Consumer portal 24/7 information access
- THIS IS A “NO BRAINER” FOR CONSUMERS!
Eligible Accounts: Bank issued credit cards, store and gas cards, personal loans, signature loans, student loans made by banks, some SBA loans, medical bills sold to collectors, and personally guaranteed business bank loans in default.
- Individual accounts between $1,000 and $24,500.
- Total enrollment minimum $15,000, maximum $250,000
- Assumption Program takes about a year, but service for all accounts runs 3 years from enrollment date
Not Eligible for Enrollment: ANY secured debt, installment loans e.g. furniture, TV, auto, etc., leases, government backed SBA or student loans , medical bills still with originator, deficiency balances from real property (foreclosed home loan, HOA balances not discharged, repossessed vehicle, boat, aircraft, RV loans), credit union accounts, personally guaranteed business bank loans not in default and taxes of any kind.
Consumer Costs: Program Fee is a percentage of total enrolled debt (ask your enrolling agent for the program available to you), payable monthly up to 36 mos.
Due at enrollment: $250 plus $100 per account database setup fee non-refundable, plus $59.99 per month admin fee during the full 36 months of program. Maintenance fee is non-refundable.